Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zoltán Gecse
Hungary
Mátraterenye
Magyarország
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played a lot with my wife this game last weekend. Our children also wanted to play with it, because they saw it is a fun game. However they neither speak English and neither can read any language. My wife and my 7-years-old daugter created some homemade cards with Hungarian title and they drew pictures to the papercards. This wasn't worked so well... Then I realized the game would be better for the children and language dependent if we would have use cards with pictures (from Dixit or Mysterium).

I'm just curious to have anyone tried it before or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is some discussion on the topic here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1414336/dixit-mockup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Je Jo
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sok sztori kockank van
Ma du játszottunk velük+ iOS app!
Jo volt!
Fiam 4 ő is ügyesen találgatott!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RaveAir wrote:
We played a lot with my wife this game last weekend. Our children also wanted to play with it, because they saw it is a fun game. However they neither speak English and neither can read any language. My wife and my 7-years-old daugter created some homemade cards with Hungarian title and they drew pictures to the papercards. This wasn't worked so well... Then I realized the game would be better for the children and language dependent if we would have use cards with pictures (from Dixit or Mysterium).

They're using Dixit cards for one of the games in the Play-by-forum, it looks pretty interesting! I sent the link to a friend who loves Dixit, they're going to try Dixit Codenames at their next game night.
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1433139/codenames-24-dixit-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.