Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello!

When a player ends his turn:

1) Takes a command card

2) Takes a combat card, if not exceeding hand limit specified by the scenario, OR he takes TWO HQ tokes

3) May discard one combat card to gain 1 HQ token (so he will get it back at his other turn of he needs)

Is this the right sequence??

Or can i discard a combat card first, to gain 1 HQ token, and then draw up to my hand limit?

p.s.

The hand limit is specified to 5 Combat cards.
If a scenario has starting combat cards e.g. 3, does this mean that this is also the limit for that scenario?

thanks in advance!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The questions are answered elsewhere, and by the designer himself.

The last question is easiest-- 'starting' level has nothing to do with max hand limit. Max hand limit is always 5 (although I suppose a scenario special rule could overrule that).

Richard B. has stated that the end of turn sequence can be in the order you wish. Which suggests that, if you have 5 combat cards, you can discard one, take a token, and then draw another combat card (or take 2 HQ tokens).

But note, you can't discard a combat card (for a token) if you PLAYED a combat card in your turn.

This thread has several entries from RB.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/19637014#19637014
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.