Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin G
United States
Weehawken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone has experimented with adding more Power Cards into the mix.

For example, players would play with 6 face up power cards (two rows of three. If a player wants to reset a row of 3 they can do so for 1 power cube and to resent both rows of 3 cards it would cost 2 energy cubes.

I think it would be interesting to play with more power cards available. With 64 Power Cards cards included (not including promos), many games I have played cycle through only about 4-6 cards per game. I think this variant would give more importance to collecting energy and emphasize one of the more fun (at least IMO) and strategic aspects of the game - getting special powers through the Power Up cards.

Any thoughts on this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garner

Summerville
South Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting idea. I have not tried that. More to choose from might be nicer. I will give it a try someday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea. I would probably only try it with players who are experienced with the game, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.