Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Brooks
Scotland
Stirling
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I have a question about the synergy of these cards.

If I am Leela, with Turntable out, and I steal an agenda out of the Corp hand Leela's ability triggers and I get to bounce an unrezzed card back to the Corp hand. If I then use Turntable to swap that agenda for a different one from the Corp's score area does that count as "stealing" or "scoring" it for the purposes of triggering Leela's ability for a second time?
Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes B.
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
Honey?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would assume it counts as "swapping" as written on Turntable, so Leela's ability doesn't trigger a second time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Cywicki
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Impy wrote:
I would assume it counts as "swapping" as written on Turntable, so Leela's ability doesn't trigger a second time.

And thank the cybergod for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Impy wrote:

This is also why Turntable can't protect you from Punitive. If you steal a Government Takeover and Turntable for a Gila Hands, you still stole 6 points of Agenda - it doesn't matter that it ended up in the Corp's score area!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brooks
Scotland
Stirling
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that's exactly what I was wondering, but I don't want to assume anything, so wondered if there was reference to anything definitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nautilus wrote:
Well that's exactly what I was wondering, but I don't want to assume anything, so wondered if there was reference to anything definitive.

It has been ruled on somewhere, don't have a link handy though.

Here you go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.