Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does a zone have a stacking limit for number of friendly deckhands, bosuns and heroes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob V
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To my knowledge there is no limit to the number of guys that can stand together in a single zone. The rules say if deckhands and bosuns make it to the other side they will hang out in front of the enemy spawn point waiting for fresh blood. I suppose a hard limit would be 24 deckhands, 6 bosuns, and 3 heroes being parked on one spot. This would not seem like a good strategy though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only would it not be a good strategy but it would be problematic getting more than about 6 figures into any zone physically.

I agree the rules as written don't seem to have a hard limit but I thought it may have been an oversight not to have one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Shinall
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no limit to the amount of models that can occupy 1 zone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clarifying Michael. Great game. I have been waiting for my KS copy to arrive and it arrived this evening...having loads of fun with it already.

Maybe I'll see you again at BGG.con in Nov.

Cheers,
Doc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.