Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Looking ahead rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Sten
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I am looking at the upcoming 21 retail ships up to wave24. Of these only 6 ships are from factions other than the 4 'main' factions (Federation, Klingon, Romulan and Dominion); out of 12 currently available factions (excluding Q and rumors Xindi) .

What are your thoughts? I personally would have liked to see the other factions developed more. I am thinking maybe the other factions don't sell well enough?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Don't forget about the next round of Blind Boosters while they're not retail they will bring some more faction goodness.

Besides Dreadnought and the possibility of the Robinson being dual faction the Dominion could use some more retail release love. arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moppi Wurm
Germany
flag msg tools
The problem is not that they don't sell the smaller factions, it's that there is little appearance of the smaller factions. They could spin on independent forever, but Species 8472 for example, basically has everything we saw in the show on that one ship. The smaller factions are not finished yet, but they would be if wizkids pulled out stuff for them as fast as they do for the main factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keoki Young
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only imagine that the smaller factions don't sell as well. I guess that's where the blind boosters come in. I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing only smaller factions in the blinds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.