Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All

I just got my copy of MoM and have a question about the use of prelude cards and was wondering if some one could help me please ?

Does the use of a prelude card replace the use of the small starting effects card ...the one that gives starting options in relation to the number of players or are both cards used ?

Thx for any help ...

Happy gaming

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathias Heilmann
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Peisistratous wrote:
Hi All

I just got my copy of MoM and have a question about the use of prelude cards and was wondering if some one could help me please ?

Does the use of a prelude card replace the use of the small starting effects card ...the one that gives starting options in relation to the number of players or are both cards used ?

Thx for any help ...

Happy gaming

Ric
I'm not sure I can follow you. Do you mean stuff like starting rumors? There is no "starting effects card" as far as I know. Maybe you got it from the files section here?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
No - the setup remains unchanged*, it is simply enhanced by the Prelude cards!

*Exception: if the text on the Prelude card changes a part of the setup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert McCloud
United Kingdom
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heilz wrote:
I'm not sure I can follow you. Do you mean stuff like starting rumors? There is no "starting effects card" as far as I know. Maybe you got it from the files section here?

I think he's talking about the reference card ("starting effects" probably referring to spawning clues, spawning gates).

If this is the case then S.R. is correct; you do everything else in the set up as usual; the prelude card is an additional effect that might replace something if that's what it says but normally it's just extra stuff that happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys

Yes that was the card I was referring to..sorry if I was not clear ...but you have answered the question perfectly thanks ...

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.