Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Dungeon Forge - In my pocket rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geco FM
msg tools
Dungeon Forge - In my pocket. Sets dungeon pocket to transport them anywhere you go travel! Founded Already unlocked rewards!!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1864401314/dungeon-forg...
All characters and creatures including a wide range of scenery and a complete modular dungeon are small enough to keep everything in a small box pocket.

Level 1 pledge €12: Miniatures: 1 Barbarian, 1 Mage, 1 Elf, 1 Dwarf, 2 Zombies, 2 Skeletons, 2 Mummies, 1 Warlock, 3 Warriors, 5 Orcs, 5 Goblins and 1 Gargoyle.
Scene elements: 1 Library, 1 Wardrobe, 1 Manor table, 3 Treasure chests, 1 Fireplace, 1 Torture rack, 1 Armory rack, 1 Altar, 1 Table desk, 1 Tomb, 1 Throne, 1 Stairs, 5 Doors opened and 5 closed doors.

Level 2 pledge €24: with all components listed in level 1 + a set of Game Tiles :
5 rooms of 4x4 tiles, 1 special room 4x8 tiles, 2 intersection, 1 corner and 3 corridors 2x6 tiles.

Level 3 pledge €36: a set of miniatures and scenery described in level 1 + a set of tiles described on level 2 + a resin textured box to kept inside all components of Dungeon Forge - In my pocket + all the rewards unlocked throughout the campaign.

Primarily it is designed to adapt the adventures that may have already designed both HQ and the WQ game or others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
€30 for shipping? Seriously?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geco FM
msg tools
When I buy "no EU friendly" I think so
Also the creator says In comments:
"Raúl Pozo Agosto 11
Hi Loig. Shipping costs are calculated with the calculator postal rates. Depending on the location varies somewhat fare. Every time a patron makes a contribution Kickstarter is already taking the contribution of the chosen shipping + level, so that at the end of the campaign there will be no extra expense, and if the shipment is less than shipping costs provided to each patron sent him individually corresponding post your receipt so you can check the exact amount and will be paid the difference."

LAST DAYS!!! all the models...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.