Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Kings of Israel» Forums » News

Subject: Kings of Israel Video Game on Steam Greenlight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


The Kings of Israel video game has been completed, but we need your help! Last night, the Kings of Israel video game project was put on Steam Greenlight, you can see it here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505563...


Before the game can become available on Steam, we need to show that there is interest in a Kings of Israel video game. Please visit the page, check out the brand new trailer, screenshots, and game description, and if you are excited about a Kings of Israel video game, vote appropriately!

Thank you everyone!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good. Voted for it. I saw that it's currently single player. Will that have a possible pass n play mode as well if we run it on a windows tablet or just single player? I also noted the Bible Question screenshot at the end - I'm sure that's designed to tie in to the optional Bible Studies. Can you share some details on how that will work in-game?

Really like the look of it. Everything seems well laid out and designed for clarity during game play.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Voted. A definite buy for me.

Interface looks great
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
paschott wrote:
Looks good. Voted for it. I saw that it's currently single player. Will that have a possible pass n play mode as well if we run it on a windows tablet or just single player? I also noted the Bible Question screenshot at the end - I'm sure that's designed to tie in to the optional Bible Studies. Can you share some details on how that will work in-game?

Really like the look of it. Everything seems well laid out and designed for clarity during game play.


You can play Kings of Israel by each taking your turn on the same computer, the resources are not hid but otherwise that is not an issue.

The Biblical Study mode can be enabled so that at the start of each round a question is asked regarding either the current king, locations on the board, or about prophets during this period of time. There are tabs for looking up the applicable verses of the Bible that contain the answer, if interested, and the player must select one of the answers. If they get it correct the first player receives a bonus card, if they are wrong another Location card is drawn from the top of the deck.

And thank you for voting everyone!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
After just one day, Kings of Israel the video game is 25% of the way to reaching the top 100 Steam Greenlight projects! Please help Kings of Israel reach that goal by going to the Steam Greenlight page, watching the trailer, and voting 'Yes' for Kings of Israel to be sold on Steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=50556...

Thank you everyone for your support!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How about sending out a KS backer update to reach the majority of the people that have purchased the game?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
How about sending out a KS backer update to reach the majority of the people that have purchased the game?


I have been thinking about it, I was planning on sending one out when the video game is officially out but was not sure about for the Greenlight process. Would you think it would be fine with the backers to receive another e-mail for this step too?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. Just blame me Lance
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JoffW wrote:
Well, I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. Just blame me Lance


Well, if I have someone to blame now I guess I have no choice but to do it!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick Update: The Kings of Israel video game is over half the way to reaching the top 100 Steam Greenlight projects! If you have not already, please check out the Kings of Israel Steam Greenlight page and vote today:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505563...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick Update: The Kings of Israel video game is now available to purchase on the Funhill Games website! The Kings of Israel video game is being distributed through the Humble Bundle widget, retails for only $9.99, and can be purchased for PC or Mac. Here is the link to the webpage where you can view more details and also purchase a copy:

http://www.funhill-games.com/kings-of-israel-video-game/

Additionally, this weekend we will have a 25% off sale of the video game so keep your eyes open for that!

Finally, we are still waiting for approval for Kings of Israel to be sold on Steam. If you are interested in seeing Kings of Israel on Steam with achievements, please visit the Kings of Israel Steam Greenlight page and place a vote:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505563...

Thank you again everyone for your support!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kings of Israel the video game is now on sale for 25% off retail this weekend! Normally Kings of Israel sells for $9.99, it is now $7.49 and available for PC/Mac. Check it out while it is still on sale!

http://www.funhill-games.com/kings-of-israel-video-game/
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kolb
United States
Highland Park
NJ
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thebrainy wrote:
Kings of Israel the video game is now on sale for 25% off retail this weekend! Normally Kings of Israel sells for $9.99, it is now $7.49 and available for PC/Mac. Check it out while it is still on sale!

http://www.funhill-games.com/kings-of-israel-video-game/


Done! Bought! If this comes out on Steam, will I be able to link it with Steam?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hill
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Kings of Israel
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wordoftheoracle wrote:
thebrainy wrote:
Kings of Israel the video game is now on sale for 25% off retail this weekend! Normally Kings of Israel sells for $9.99, it is now $7.49 and available for PC/Mac. Check it out while it is still on sale!

http://www.funhill-games.com/kings-of-israel-video-game/


Done! Bought! If this comes out on Steam, will I be able to link it with Steam?


We will work something out so that you get Steam access also!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.