Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone scoped out the best card sleeves for the game?

What are your thoughts on whether the cards 'need' to be sleeved?

And what about the idea of sleeving the combat cards but not the command cards (to help tell them apart)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pain
United Kingdom
Blandford
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using 56mm x 87mm (2 1/4" x 3 1/2")premium sleeves from Mayday Games. These are a perfect fit. I can't see these decks getting as much use as my C&C Napoleonics and the Great war ones seem to be of good quality so it really depends on how much you plan on playing the game.
I'm glad it's not just me that gets the two decks muddled up and your "half and half" idea is a good place to start!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Fish
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
badge
They explained everything in detail and at great length. After they finished I sat, despondent, contemplating a bleak and empty future. "I’m glad you’re depressed" said one. "It means you’ve understood the situation.”
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the purple Mayday sleeves (56mm by 87mm) too - they work a treat.

One pack does the whole game which is nice (unless you also sleeved the four villain cards in LEGO Batman in which case you'll be a couple of sleeves shy of what you need..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the purple Maydays and the 87 is perfect but the 56 seems a tad loose. I searched for 54mm but length drops to 80mm.
Does anyone make 54 x 87?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.