Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Tozier
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a collection of Western-theme board games I've obtained because I love the theme. However, they're not getting much play time in my regular group or with the family, so I thought I'd explore trading for some games that will hot the table more often for me.

Mainly looking for Euro/Strategy games on my Wants list... but will consider games not listed, especially if they're highly ranked.

I prefer to do multi-game trades to make shipping worthwhile, but let me know what you're interested in and we'll see what we can work out.

Here's what I've got (plus a few other non-Western games... see my Trades list for everything):

Bang! The Dice Game
Boomtown
Carcassonne: Gold Rush
Cowboys: The Way of the Gun
Dakota
Dark Horse (with expansion and extras)
Deadwood
Desperadoes of Dice Town
Dice Town
Doomtown: Reloaded
Homesteaders
Longhorn
Oregon
Revolver
Revolver 2
Spurs: A Tale in the Old West (with expansion)
Sutter's Mill
Train Heist (Kickstarter pledge)
Wacky Wacky West
Walnut Grove
Wyatt Earp

Not desperate to trade... looking for reasonable offers, since I like the theme enough to hold onto the games in the mini-collection even though they're not seeing much play time.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.