Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
michael connor
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it be possible for those of you to post more of these types of animated gifs that detail the operations of smaller-level units in battle? I've done a search and can't really find that much out there, perhaps some of you have a few favorites.:

I've done a search and can't really find that much out there, perhaps some of you have a few favorites.

MC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
What about conducting/displaying others with the 'pieces' of an actual GAME instead of them 'generic' and indistinguishable sort they are showing in that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samy
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Chaaaarge!!
badge
First Image Ever of a Hydrogen Atom's Electron Cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice one. There appears to be a subreddit for this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlegifs/top/

Couple really nice War of Independence gifs very similar in style to the Waterloo one. Oddly enough the top link is dead but the rest are good.

Also, not a gif, but I remember the Midway flash animation on this page being very informative.

http://historyanimated.com/verynewhistorywaranimated/?page_i...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Christopher
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
In the wonderful game, Bonaparte at Marengo, this is how to get nasty Frenchies out of a village.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark Christopher
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
In the wonderful game, Bonaparte at Marengo, this is how to get nasty Frenchies out of a village.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife saw the animation of the Battle of Long Island and started calling out, "Your flank! Watch your flank!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.