Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Deadpool Corps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Lijewski
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
I was reading a deadpool corps title i picked up recently and wondered, what would this look like in legendary? could the game handle the shear awesomeness of Pandapool, the bear that endangers you? Dinopool with his faithful companion moon boy? Ladypool, with her, well, ladiness (sorry i can't say i know much about her backstory except that she's a lady deadpool)?

what do you guys think? i think this could become an interesting recruit-able villain set at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
Daninblack already made Lady Deadpool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hiltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kypvalanx wrote:
I was reading a deadpool corps title i picked up recently and wondered, what would this look like in legendary? could the game handle the shear awesomeness of Pandapool, the bear that endangers you? Dinopool with his faithful companion moon boy? Ladypool, with her, well, ladiness (sorry i can't say i know much about her backstory except that she's a lady deadpool)?

what do you guys think? i think this could become an interesting recruit-able villain set at least.

I do believe that Secret Wars 2 has Lady Deadpool and Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars, which is good enough for me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mrs. Deadpool. Different person altogether. Wiki.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
Some one should make this #BringOnTheDeadPoolCorps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hiltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattimeo84 wrote:
Mrs. Deadpool. Different person altogether. Wiki.

Oooh I haven't read any of the Posehn stuff yet! Thanks for the clarification!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan M
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's bound to be a little Deadpool action in vol 2.

I wouldn't mind seeing an all Deadpool small box at some point in the future, but only after we have filled in all the missing mainstays. Maybe after the big box after Civil War. I imagine that will be the point when individual expansions are take-it-or-leave-it and all the people who want to skip him won't have any problem getting plenty of other content.

Also, we'll probably have a dozen Wolverines and Spider-men by then.

P.S. I just had a funny thought. Each Deadpool in the All'Pool expansion could have a different team affiliation, like he's campaigning to join any team that will take him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.