Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: Your favorites? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Rudisill
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is going to be a broad question that should probably be split up in separate topics, but here it goes:

What is your favorite class?
What's your favorite card of each type? (Favorite spell, favorite item, etc?)

I realize a lot of people will say that it depends upon what they are playing. And I can agree. But there are some cards that I'll naturally gravitate toward (if I can use them), regardless of what I'm playing. Augury/Scrying are a great example of this. I was cry when I had to give up my Scrying spell on my Bard.

Admittedly, I've only played the Brawler Bard for more than 1 scenario (and I'm currently mid AL-5 with him), but looking at the S&S characters ... I'm eager to try out the Oracle and the Alchemist. To me, the Oracle looks like the most powerful character I've seen and the Alchemist looks like the most fun.

As for items? Staff of Treasure Finding. I've never had one in my deck (I use a lot of loot items), but dang that card is awesome.

Spells? If forced, I'd choose Augury/Scrying. Swipe is dang fun, too. Disintegrate 3rd. (I like spells with multiple uses.)

Armor? Spiked Shield, baby. Who needs to reduce damage when you can simply kill your enemies with shield spikes from a distance?

Weapon? Meh - I'm not really into weapons in the game. They are kind of boring to me.

Allies: Charmed Red Dragon. I want this guy so badly but I've yet to see him in play.

What are yours?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.