Popular Tags: [View All]
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was taken from a newsletter Crash Games sent out. They have taken over the Kickstarter but don't have access to it and can only make notes in the comments section (as Patrick also backed the game).

If you are a backer I recommend signing up for their newsletter as I believe it's the only effective way Crash can communicate with their backers now.

Quote:
Pirate Den PPC Round 1
Components and coloration shown in this update are not necessarily final but most are.
Here is what we have everybody. There were some corrections to this pre-production copy that need to be made.There were coloration issues with the box cover (this is a big deal) there was a resolution issue with the backs of the cards (this is a big deal) and there was a weird "inception" style image issue on the cover of the rulebook.

All of these issues have been fixed and those files have been re-submitted to my manufacturer, Panda. The next step is for the team on the ground in China to approve the new files (which they did this morning) and then I will need to re-approve the digital files. Once I approve the digital files have been approved by me a new and second, Pre-Production Copy (commonly referred to as a PPC) will be manufactured and sent to me before the final manufacturing process starts.

I can never guarantee when things will be done but I can certainly keep you all informed. By my calculations over 500 backers aren't signed up for this newsletter so I will post a link to it in the comments on the Pirate Den Kickstarter.

I hope you are all doing well and I'm very encouraged and excited about the new journey that Pirate Den is on.

Regards,

Patrick Nickell, Founder
Crash Games, LLC

There were also some nice photos with the newsletter. Perhaps

Patrick Nickell
United States
Bothell
WA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

will upload a few to BGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.