Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » General

Subject: Missed out on Conan? Willing to trade Conan KS for Blood Rage KS edition. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M D E
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The title is self-explanatory. CMON's atrocious customer service left me without my Blood Rage, but meanwhile the Conan Pledge Manager has finally opened. Aside from being amused at the fact that it's cheaper to ship Conan, with its zounds more miniatures included, from further away, than CMON asked for Blood Rage, I realise there might be some folks here who missed out on Conan.

Therefore I offer to trade a Conan KS for a Blood Rage KS. I'm also looking for add-ons and am open to negotiation. Preferably with folks in Europe, otherwise shipping will be too prohibitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
The Conan pledge manager is open to anyone. Anyone who wants it can sign up for it right now. They don't need to add on to another backer's pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D E
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh, it is? Where did they say that? I've been through the comments and didn't see anythign about it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cable
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Click the link below:

https://monolith.pledgemanager.com/projects/conan/participat...

Open to everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
The Conan pledge manager is open to anyone. Anyone who wants it can sign up for it right now. They don't need to add on to another backer's pledge.

Dormammu is correct. The Conan Kickstarter Pledge Manager is open to anyone that would like to get a Kickstarter version from now until September 25 or 26 thereabouts. There have been discussions about it in forums here, in the Kickstarter comments and on Monoliths Facebook page. Once the Pledge Manager closes you will only be able to buy a retail version of the game so selling or trading a Kickstarter copy will probably be more effective once the game gets released and people have had a chance to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.