Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Mench
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First three plays of this with 4 players we won every time. Put it away for a week and tried it again... Won one then lost the next 4!

Shuffle the cards WELL before you play, it makes a huge difference the more random the cards become.

Now it is a fun game!

M
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taed Wynnell
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played about 15 games with varying players have only won twice.

For those who think it's easy, are you communicating any more than "Please don't play in this pile"? Any more than that is against the rules as I interpret them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Taed wrote:
I've played about 15 games with varying players have only won twice.

For those who think it's easy, are you communicating any more than "Please don't play in this pile"? Any more than that is against the rules as I interpret them.

According to the German rules more is allowed. Like: "Please just a very small step on this pile" That's not an interpretation, that's in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mench
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ja, Auf diesem Stapel bitte nur noch einen ganz kleinen Sprung machen.

But still. For us it is a family cooperative game so there is lots of BS calling and card flipping, like when my 10yo flops a 45 on an 8 and we all start screaming and he flops his hand down and calls double dog BS and we have to shut up for the next hour.

Yeah... It is a hard game, but fun... So we have fun too.

M
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shay Moore
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
The rules I have say the only restriction is no precise numbers. Anything else is not prohibited, but you may decide to house rule some stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.