Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryant Hudson
United States
Cullman
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been following this one since recent previews from GenCon. I must say, the price at CoolStuffInc sure seems reasonable at $31.49. Now, I'm just waiting for further reviews by some people before deciding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bhudson1972 wrote:
I've been following this one since recent previews from GenCon. I must say, the price at CoolStuffInc sure seems reasonable at $31.49. Now, I'm just waiting for further reviews by some people before deciding.

I'm surprised about the low price, because there ist a lot of material included (e.g. 60 wooden houses!). Maybe this price is not final.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilan Vonderwalde
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's even cheaper than Cardhaus (who tends to have the best prices for pre-orders due to the extra 5% they add).

I preordered it way back on July 4th from Cardhaus when they were giving 10% off on all orders, so it evens out. Really looking forward to this game. I, too, thought it was surprising that the price wasn't higher (La Granja and Luna were both more expensive).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryant Hudson
United States
Cullman
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that Miniature Market lists the MSRP as $5 higher than what CSI shows. So, that could be the difference. Someone has the MSRP entered incorrectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilan Vonderwalde
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bhudson1972 wrote:
I noticed that Miniature Market lists the MSRP as $5 higher than what CSI shows. So, that could be the difference. Someone has the MSRP entered incorrectly.

I believe cardhaus also has the MSRP listed at $5 more (like miniature market). Might be CSI who has it wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.