Greg Betchart
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
I am trying to get one of each type, and can't seem to see the difference between the two models, and can't find anything online comparing the two.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Jones
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I'm not sure about the models, but the upgrade cards are all different. For a list you can check out build.dndaw.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ducimus
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The models are identical but there cards are different

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
The sculpts are different.

Young Bronze:

The Young Bronze Dragon comes with these Creature Cards:
Eyruaad
Bronze Dragon

And These upgrade cards:
Shocking Grasp
Repulsion Breath
Pearl of Power
Lightning Breath
Idealism
Hover

Adult Bronze Dragon:

It Comes with these two Creature cards:
Quelindritar
Bronze Dragon

And these upgrade cards:
Bigby's Hand
Cloudkill
Flyby Attack
Lightning Breath
Repulsion Breath
Wardancer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The sculpts are quite different. The base creatures are different. Except for the Dragon Breath cards, all the cards are different.

I have updated the expansion entries and made sure to use the phrase "not to be confused with..." for these and other dragons that often get confused. (White, Brass,) But it's buried in the "Additional Details"

This just confirms I need to get off my @$$ and shoot/upload the dragon comparison photos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mjölnyr .
msg tools
mb
You havent found anything in the internet to see where the diferences are... you are not using neither the internet nor this forum right.

http://build.dndaw.com/creatures

You neeeed this tool to use D&DAW, here you can see which cards come with each pack and prepare the builds (which will lead you to know which expansion pack you want... tip: all of them )

I'll point out that I have found the Young Bronze to be abusive with the Human Paladin raider upgrade, 25 points flaying 8 dice dealer... my kind of deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.