Subject: Ghardhak the Charred Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Skyler Tipsord
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
So, heres how this played out:

My fiancee and I were playing as Celenthia and Ardenai, respectively. We got to the final encounter and, after divying it up, ended up with 3 enemies in front of her, 2 in front of me, 1 regular enemy in the Q and Ghardhak hiding behind him in the Q. So, as a result of his effect, because he had company in the Q, he couldnt be targeted. So, i used a side action combo, i range killed the enemy in the Q, leaving Ghardhak open. So, I took this to mean I could attack him, as his effect states "This enemy may not be targeted by any Attacks as long as there are other enemies in the same area." So, I unloaded on him with Piercing Arrows, Arcaneweave Bow, Armed Shot, and Arcane Bow Mastery, leaving him down to 4 health (the attack hit for 8). This lead to her following my lead and Firebolting him for 3 wounds plus 1 Burn token, killing him after the Defense phase.

My question is twofold.
1. Does his effect mean what we assumed it to, leaving him open?
2. Can Piercing Arrows be used once on a Fast Action, then again on a Regular Action, removing tokens both times, since its a Reflex?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro F
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1. Correct. He is only protected by enemies in his same area.
2. You can not use a card more than once per action. Diferent actions are fair game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyler Tipsord
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
1. Sweet!
2. Yeah thats what I meant. I used it once when I dealt damage with a Fast Action, then after that finished and was resolved, I used it to bolster my Regular Action attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.