United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
Check out DoomGloom Dungeon!
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
When you pay $1 to go through the Torso pile and pick one is that classed as a free action? Could I then pick something of the production line?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, if you have a torso but want another one, what happens to the previous torso? Where does it go?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Chambers
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that picking a torso is outside of picking off the line. If you don't have a torso, you can always pick one up. But I don't remember reading anywhere in the rules that you can voluntarily discard a torso. That's why paying a buck to look through the stack is so important to get the one you want. Or waiting to see if someone else picks that one off the top that has too many connection points.

And if you already have a torso, I don't believe you can pick one up (or pay a buck to look through the stack).

I think the only way to get rid of a torso is to build it out and sell it.
Which means if you are stuck with a torso that is a pain to fill up, it takes a while to sell your bot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.