Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's see if anyone's subscribed to this yet...

If Lucius stuns an opponent and uses his UA to unlock a Shackle Card, the opponent presumably remains stunned. But does he activate his On Damage effects from the Lightning and Deft styles?

In another question, suppose that he is unable to move with his Sliding style (because there is not space on the board). Does he get +1 Power, -1 Power, or no power change?

(Note that I just added his abilities to the wiki.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Rosenquist
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dthurston wrote:
Let's see if anyone's subscribed to this yet...

If Lucius stuns an opponent and uses his UA to unlock a Shackle Card, the opponent presumably remains stunned. But does he activate his On Damage effects from the Lightning and Deft styles?

In another question, suppose that he is unable to move with his Sliding style (because there is not space on the board). Does he get +1 Power, -1 Power, or no power change?

(Note that I just added his abilities to the wiki.)

Subscribed! Now to try and answer your questions...

1. Since "he can choose to do no damage to that opponent (all damage from his attack is reversed), I would say no to the On Damage, because it's reversed, so therefore no damage is done.

2. Because of the clause "by this movement," I would say no Power change, because the movement didn't happen.

Just my guesses/interpretations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That agreed with my guesses, but I'm happy to hear more (or get authoritative answers)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.