Popular Tags: [View All]
Bridgette D.
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

Bridgette from Passport Game Studios Customer Service here. As NSKN Games's US partner on Mistfall, it is our responsibility to make sure any US-based Kickstarter backers get their games, and we are incredibly sorry that so many of you had issues with damage or improperly packaged games. I started this thread so our team can keep you updated regarding how we’re going to fix this problem for you.

As Richard said in his post, http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/20168472#20168472
we are 100% committed to making this right by you!

NSKN Games will be collecting the names of the backers whose games were damaged, and we will post the link in this update thread as soon as we get it.

For the time being, hold tight, and know that we are working nonstop to get this issue fixed. Once again, we are very sorry that this has happened. Thank you for your patience, and for supporting Mistfall.

- Bridgette
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great response and accountability. I hope you're able to help make things right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the encouraging update. After NSKN's prompt and satisfactory handling of the Edge of Extinction missing KS item issue, I had confidence that they would handle the Mistfall shipping issue with similar competence and consideration for backers. Looking forward to hearing specifics soon.

beedracass wrote:
NSKN Games will be collecting the names of the backers whose games were damaged, and we will post the link in this update thread as soon as we get it.

Does that mean we should contact NSKN through the KS contact link? And what link will you be posting here exactly? Not clear on that point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My thanks as well. I should have my game in a day or two and will video the unboxing as well as taking pics, to be crystal clear about the condition.

I'm anxious for myself, but I primarily feel bad for NSKN and the designers since this is clearly a screw-up by the distributor. Every other region got well-packed games, so it's not like you skimped on the shipping investment. I hope they ultimately reimburse you for any costs this incurs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwarf Bashful the 6th
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
Agnieszka Kopera from NSKN Games here. I just want to make sure you all know where to report/request any missing or damaged components for Mistfall and Valskyrr - Campaign System.

Here is the link to the NSKN Games customer support page
http://www.nskn.net/en2/customer-support/

MentatYP wrote:

Does that mean we should contact NSKN through the KS contact link? [...] Not clear on that point.

I hope this answers your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.