Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Robinson
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my shipping notice from Coolstuff. Earlier than expected! Woohoo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jace Matheson
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep me too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me three!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too! My wife and I have a dinner party Monday night so I am hoping to get a chance to play it then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
If only they would open up for orders again!

I'd love to tack this onto my current standing order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I saved that 5% with Cardhaus so I can see this listed as being out on the 4th. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is set to arrive tomorrow! Glad I wasn't as impatient as some folks...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
its shown out of stock and no option to pre-order for the longest time.. cant find it anywhere esp CSI

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Stone
United States
Ephrata
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/codenames/338533
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gripnerd wrote:

Thanks, I swear I checked previously and it said out of stock but guess I was wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Cardhaus will show a lower in stock number to force people limiting the number of copies they can order from a hot selling game. Not sure on seeing it as being out of stock. I have yet to see that from them in terms of preorders. I think CSI has done in for some preorders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Link
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matthean wrote:
Glad I saved that 5% with Cardhaus so I can see this listed as being out on the 4th. shake

I know, same here. What are the odds they'll ship it so it arrives on 9/4? I was hoping to play this with family over the Labor Day weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lehnen
United States
Bethalto
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No word from Miniature Market yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sirlaitier wrote:
matthean wrote:

I know, same here. What are the odds they'll ship it so it arrives on 9/4? I was hoping to play this with family over the Labor Day weekend.

I can't recall if they have ever shipped something so you had it on that date since they tend to use end of the month dates. I think Tuesday is their day to announce what they got in for the week. Really don't quote me on that though. I'm waiting on Imperial Settlers: Atlanteans as well, which hit Canada last week and yet has a September date where I have looked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pan da
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sirlaitier wrote:
matthean wrote:

I was as well, but it looks like that may not happen. They just told me mine will be shipped via USPS on Friday. I don't think the area for next day delivery is very large for USPS. I don't know if Sunday delivery is an Amazon only thing or if all packages deliver on Sundays to certain areas, and I definitely don't know how it works the day before a holiday.

In other words, I know very little about anything. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Link
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AngryPanda wrote:
sirlaitier wrote:
matthean wrote:

I was as well, but it looks like that may not happen. They just told me mine will be shipped via USPS on Friday. I don't think the area for next day delivery is very large for USPS. I don't know if Sunday delivery is an Amazon only thing or if all packages deliver on Sundays to certain areas, and I definitely don't know how it works the day before a holiday.

In other words, I know very little about anything. Hope this helps.

Ha, it did. I wasn't really expecting to get it before the weekend, but had a slight bit of hope. Knowing when they're shipping gives me an idea of when they'll show up. It'll get played!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NCC1701 wrote:

I also ordered Codenames from MM as Coolstuff sold out their pre-orders so quickly...I've ordered from both in the past, and have been satisfied with both. I tend to order more from Coolstuff since it's located closer to me. I've found that, in general, Coolstuff usually gets games in earlier than MM...but then again, I think they get games in stock earlier than nearly all the other OLGS as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pan da
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
NCC1701 wrote:

I also ordered Codenames from MM as Coolstuff sold out their pre-orders so quickly...I've ordered from both in the past, and have been satisfied with both. I tend to order more from Coolstuff since it's located closer to me. I've found that, in general, Coolstuff usually gets games in earlier than MM...but then again, I think they get games in stock earlier than nearly all the other OLGS as well...

This is my first order with Cardhaus, but I've had good experiences with the others. Cardhaus has been fine so far too, really; it's just that I'm very disappointed that some people will have theirs for the holiday weekend and I won't. I don't even mind getting it a few days later than everybody else, it's just which days those happen to be in this particular case. Oh well... fingers crossed it will arrive in time somehow.

Does anybody know if Sunday delivery is an Amazon only thing? If it's not, I am going to try to get my shipping address changed to where I'll be for the weekend because it would almost certainly deliver on Sunday if shipped Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lehnen
United States
Bethalto
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live about 20 miles from MM so it's kind of the obvious choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Leon
United States
Seattle
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
BoardGameAddict
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
available at CSI now: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/218253

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus took down their preorder and show none in stock. They listed what games they got in, and it wasn't on there. In other words, if you didn't preorder, you are looking elsewhere.

My guess is CSI will be out today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Link
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my shipping notification from Cardhaus! Can't wait for next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NCC1701 wrote:

Just saw on the MM site that they received it today...so we should be seein' it soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Jackson
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
What is the sound of one card shuffling?
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine shipped today from Cardhaus also

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
NCC1701 wrote:

Just saw on the MM site that they received it today...so we should be seein' it soon...

They have 162 in stock. Assuming that's on top of pre-orders... wow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.