Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin W
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any thoughts on the 2 player experience?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Breese
United Kingdom
Stratford-upon-Avon
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
Anyone have any thoughts on the 2 player experience?
My (considerable) experience is that it works well at each of the player numbers. The optimisation element of the game is not influenced by the number of players nor are the decisions/options affected by the player count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played four times two player and it works really really well ...in fact I am not sure I would like to play it with more just yet as there's a lot to think about and I am concerned it might slow down with more players ...but that's to be seen ...I have a three player game coming next week so it will be interesting to see how the play time increases ...

That said this game and Food Chain Magnate ...have been our favourite releases from Eseen 15 so far ...

Ric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Peisistratous wrote:
I have played four times two player and it works really really well ...in fact I am not sure I would like to play it with more just yet as there's a lot to think about and I am concerned it might slow down with more players ...but that's to be seen ...I have a three player game coming next week so it will be interesting to see how the play time increases ...

That said this game and Food Chain Magnate ...have been our favourite releases from Eseen 15 so far ...

Ric

Any update on your 3-p game impressions vs 2-p?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
Peisistratous wrote:

Ric

Any update on your 3-p game impressions vs 2-p?

Yes, any update?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to play a 2-player game a few days ago and it went very well. Played smooth and quick and there was still lots to think about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.