Subject: Players in or around Brussels? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mihai Stanimir
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any Warhammer 40,000: Conquest players in or around Brussels?

I fell in love with this game and with Android:Netrunner. I own multiple copies of all expansions for the games, but I mostly play with my wife. So I'm looking for more players to extend the meta.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud VERBEEREN
Belgium
Sint-Agatha-Berchem / Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm from Sint-Agatha-Berchem.
I play the game occasionally with a friend who is only half enthousiast about it.
We don't really deckbuild. We play with eveything from one race against everything from anonther race. (We only have 1 corebox for us both and 2 warpacks).
Which part of brussels are you from? And also, are you dutch, french or English-speaking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihai Stanimir
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be staying in the European Quarter for a while starting a few weeks from now. I speak English and a little bit of French.

I want to bring the game with me, but thought I should check for players first. I've got 3x every expansion and tons of cores

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud VERBEEREN
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's alway the Outpost Gameing center. (http://www.outpost.be/)
They mostly host Magic Tournament, but there's always people around looking for others to play.
They have a collection of games you can borrow and play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihai Stanimir
Canada
Vancouver
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Outpost caught my eye. There's a board gaming night every Tuesday. Is it possible to play on other days?

I'm interested in trying out specific new games. Is there a fee for trying a game from them? Any English titles? For LCGs however, I would be bringing my own decks (and I have a lot of them).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud VERBEEREN
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there's always tables available where you can play anything you bring. (or just sit and have a drink)
The games they have for people to use are french and english.
There's a bar/bistro next to outpost that lends you games to play while having a drink as well.
Some other game stores (just out of the center of brussels) organise game nights as well. Never been to them tho, as most are in french and i have my own dutch-speaking gamegroup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.