Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Williams
United States
Rancho cucamunga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Q#1 Of I deal 4 damage to Hulk (7:7) he then only has 3 life left, so then Gorge attacks with Hulk and i deffend with a 3:3 does that KO Hulk?

Q#2 If I use shield helicarrier illiad on a sidekick then attack with him, my opponent blockes with a sidekick, his sidekick is KOed but does he still get the +2A & +2D on my opponents turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eswilliams2002 wrote:
Q#1 Of I deal 4 damage to Hulk (7:7) he then only has 3 life left, so then Gorge attacks with Hulk and i deffend with a 3:3 dies that KO Hulk?

Yes

eswilliams2002 wrote:
Q#2 if i use shield helicarrier on a sidekick then attack with him, my opponent blockes with a sidekick, his sidekick is KOed bit does he still get the +2A & +2D on my opponents turn?

No

I should clarify, though, that damage and A/D bonuses always go away at the end of the current turn, unless a card ability explicitly says otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
A#1 - If Hulk already has 4 damage, and then receives 3 more damage from 1 or more blockers in the attack step, he will be ko'ed. All damage persists until you reach the cleanup step.

A#2 - Which Shield Helicarrier are you referring to? Try to post the exact card text when asking questions.

I am assuming you are referring to Illiad:

Quote:
Target character you control gets +2A +2D and the Avengers icon this turn.
** Give that character an additional +1A and +1D.

In this instance, You attack with the sidekick with +2/+2 (effectively a 3/3 character) and it is blocked by a 1/1 sidekick by your opponent.

Your sidekick lives, and then during the cleanup step, the damage is wiped.

Then your turn ends. The Helicarrier's effect is only for "this turn" so your sidekick would then become a regular 1/1 again.

EDIT: Gene is correct. Bonuses clear at the end of the turn, unless stated otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Williams
United States
Rancho cucamunga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In Q#1 when does the damage get removed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Williams
United States
Rancho cucamunga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When is the cleanup step? And hulk took damage on my turn then on my opponents turn hulk attacked, so dies hulk get KOed or am I misunderstanding your response?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eswilliams2002 wrote:
When is the cleanup step? And hulk took damage on my turn then on my opponents turn hulk attacked, so dies hulk get KOed or am I misunderstanding your response?
Clean up is the end of every turn. So if you did 3 to Hulk on your turn, then Hulk took 4 more next turn, he would be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of each player's turn:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.