Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shiro
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
So a friend of mine just told me that the expanded frontier town is ks exclusive. Is this correct? I would be really disappointed in flying frog if it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No it is not. The ONLY item that to my knowledge that is KS exclusive is the the Outlaw Hero class. Everything else will be available via normal retail at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Speculation time.

I think what they meant in the latest Kickstarter update is when it becomes available this Fall, it will temporarily be available only to Kickstarter backers. This temporary limitation might last only until wave 1.5 has completed shipping world wide, or it may mean until wave 2.0 has completed. This limitation might be to assuage the Kickstarter backers who are complaining that items are becoming available at conventions and retail before Kickstarter backers receive them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Michalski
United States
West Homestead
PA
flag msg tools
After rereading the ks update, I think what they meant was the preview cover image was a KS exclusive. Nothing dealing with the game, just that ks backers got to see the pretty cover first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.A. Castro
Spain
Córdoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
After rereading the ks update, I think what they meant was the preview cover image was a KS exclusive. Nothing dealing with the game, just that ks backers got to see the pretty cover first.

I also think so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrawsixBD wrote:

That was the impression I got. The backers got an "exclusive first look" at the cover, and that was it.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Murphy
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Fore!
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
The backers got an "exclusive first look" at the cover, and that was it.

-shnar

Yup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Harrison
United States
Riverton
NJ
flag msg tools
It could have been worded better, like:

"And you, our loyal backers, get the exclusive first look at the cover art for our upcoming frontier town expansion"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai B
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrawsixBD wrote:

This is what i thinkt, too.
But your freind is right in the sense of that the wording was not clear and you could understand it this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.