Hide
6 Posts

Pokémon Master Trainer» Forums » General

Subject: How much is it worth? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sam d
msg tools
I have a new, mint condition, still in the plastic seal Pokemon Master Trainer 1998 (yes, it says 1998, not 1999). I was wondering how much is it actually worth since I'm seeing conflicting numbers throughout the internet.

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe a trade? ...take a look at my trade list.

*edit* I've seen them go for as low as $1, as high as $100; $30 probably being the average. But a straight up auction on ebay would sort it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam d
msg tools
You're saying 30? I found it online for nearly $1400.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$1400? Well You can find them priced for hundreds of dollars all over the place. Heck, sell it for $5,000 if you want. I don't think they are selling for that. Yours being new and in shrink will bring more than average. Maybe you meant $140? I could see that. But yeah, $30 is a fair average I'd say for what people are actually paying. Maybe someone else might chime in here with an opposing view who actually sold them. I've just been watching sales casually.

Or list it at $1399 where you found the other one and you'll sell yours before they do...never say never!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Venice
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
xoxrobot wrote:
You're saying 30? I found it online for nearly $1400.

Searching SOLD listings on eBay shows the lowest was $9 and the highest $99. So $30 looks like a pretty good middle ground.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam d
msg tools
well that's unfortunate for me. thanks for your responses!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.