Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MacDouglass Kinnick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Hee Haw!
mbmbmbmbmb
This may have been a rule that I overlooked.

It started sinking in when I was re-reading the post on Kassina's strategy.

During your enemy's Melee Phase, if your character is in the same space as an enemy character, and the enemy character either cannot or chooses not to attack your character, can your character make an attack on the enemy character? I believe the answer to be yes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MacDouglass wrote:
During your enemy's Melee Phase, if your character is in the same space as an enemy character, and the enemy character either cannot or chooses not to attack your character, can your character make an attack on the enemy character? I believe the answer to be yes...

Sure, of course. I mean, suppose there's a Hunter controlled by the opposing side after one of your characters. Of course all of your other guys can whale away on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MacDouglass Kinnick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Hee Haw!
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
MacDouglass wrote:

Sure, of course. I mean, suppose there's a Hunter controlled by the opposing side after one of your characters. Of course all of your other guys can whale away on it.

Perfect explanation by example. Thanks, as always, David!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.