Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard E. Markhardt
United States
Sandwich
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know of a place to get sleeves for the hero cards? I originally had some left over from 1st edition that I got on ebay from tbg_store. I had an email address for them but it now seems to be nonexistent. Does anyone have a source for sleeves for the hero cards? The ones I had were 102 mm X 127 mm in size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the same ones on ebay and bought extra packs in anticipation of expansions. Did the same for the Cosmic Encounter cards.I think you could try there website but not definite. I'd be interested in possibly getting more as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doakes WD
Belgium
flag msg tools
As an alternative, since there are no official sleeves available, i went to an office/multimedia/photo shop with the herocard measurements in hand, and bought some sort of small size "photo album" with 60 or something empty plastic sleeves bound into it. Cost was minimal.

After cutting the sleeves out of the book, they fit well! (a bit large but perfect protection)

Image here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2637220/descent-journeys-dar...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar 10101
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
DoakesWD wrote:
As an alternative, since there are no official sleeves available, i went to an office/multimedia/photo shop with the herocard measurements in hand, and bought some sort of small size "photo album" with 60 or something empty plastic sleeves bound into it. Cost was minimal.
After cutting the sleeves out of the book, they fit well! (a bit large but perfect protection).......

That was a good idea thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bishop
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I laminate mine. Came out really good. Very happy.

But I have access to free laminating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Seckman
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh no! I hope tbg_store isn't gone for good! I use those sleeves for Descent, Talisman, and any other game that uses cards that fit in them. I'm glad I bought a bunch last time (anticipating they might not be around forever). I think I still have 4-5 packs left! If you find more, or an alternate solution, let us know!

I have a laminator, but can't bring myself to laminate actual board game cards and boards. I'd rather just sleeve, as they can be replaced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bailey
United States
West valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went here:

http://www.clearbags.com/5-1-4-x-7-1-8-flap-crystal-clear-13...

They sell individual photography sleeves. This way you don't have to cut a photo album apart or laminate your cards with the potential of ruining them in the laminate process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Πάνος Αθανασιάδης
Greece
Κιλκίς
Μακεδονία
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has anyone used these?

http://bcwsupplies.com/type/sleeves-bags/continental-postcar...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.