Here's the five brand new official variants for Tumblin' Dice mentioned on the Kickstarter page:
● Tumblin’ Cricket: Score with each side of the die four times. Rolling a die face on the same-numbered multiplier step counts as scoring multiple times (e.g. Rolling a two on the 2x multiplier step would count as rolling a two twice; while rolling a three on the 3x multiplier step would count as a three thrice; etc.)
● Oh-One: Start with a score of 101, 201, or 301, etc. Subtract each round’s points from your score until one player has exactly 0 points.
● Tumble Down the Stairs: Score each side of the dice in each zone once. First to score all possible combinations wins.
● Tumblin’ Baseball: Each die is a batter for your side. Each multiplier is a single, double, triple, or home run. But be careful, if you roll a 1 or a two, your batter is tagged out by the fielding team. Player with the highest score after 9 innings wins.
● Tumblers & Liars: A combination of Liar’s Dice and Tumblin’ Dice. Each round the player with the lowest score loses a die. If a player knocks another player’s die out of the game, they can steal one die. Last player standing wins.
Has anyone tried these yet, and are there any initial impressions/recommendations? Does the most recent edition come with further details about them, or is this it?