Subject: Newly Posted Scenarios - Question On Forming Story Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Pseudonym
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hmmm...seems like a glitch somewhere. When DDS first came out there was some issues with how some missions got set up. I believe it stemmed from the fact that D-Day missions are the translations of both SMG DoD and RtC.
The D-Day deck was divided into two decks 1-64 (DoD)and 64-128(RtC) which would have worked fine, but at some point the cards were re-numbered. IIRC, the Orders Cards from deck one were moved to deck two which pushed deck two's Story Cards into deck one. I wonder if you are seeing some variation of that glitch.

You may want to also shoot an email to LBG with your find, just to cover all the bases.

Good find, thanks for the heads up.

-Jeff M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SP937215 wrote:

Hey Jeff,

Thank you for the possible background information.

I will email LBG as you suggested and post their reply if any (or suggest they respond in this forum).

SDD and SMG are great games. It is always good to find ways to make them even better.

All of the scenarios are going through review and correction beginning this weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.