Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tristan Bailey
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a boardgame I had not seen before at a outlet mall in melbourne today. It was a collectable board game with the minitures (maybe 4 a side) lining up on a chess like board. There were also packs of extra characters. The characters had set move patterns and then could have the counter in front of them flicked over to power up to different move patterns (or so it seemed).

I forgot to note the name down as it was down to $19.99, but wanted to find out more about it. It was 2 words and the second was something like "Draft".

Any help would be great, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Harkes
Netherlands
Voorburg
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably Navia Dratp. If so it was not strange that you didn't remember the exact name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crocker
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And it was probably in an outlet mall, because from what I understand, it's not going to be made or supported anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Bailey
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the name, It was annoying me that I could not remember. It was an outlet mall. I was just surprised to see a game with production values going for $19.99, just was not sure without knowing it at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.