3 Posts

Legendary: Dark City» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mr Sinister and X-cutioners song rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Ruegg
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Picked up the Dark City expansion. Now that's what I'm talking about!

As Mr Sinister collects bystanders, when you beat each tactic, do you rescue the bystanders or do they stay there until the 4th time he is defeated?
Also, as there are heros in the deck in place of bystanders, when played from the villain deck and there isn't any villains in the city, do they still go straight to Mr Sinister and count as a plus 1?

Thanks for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each time you defeat Mr. Sinister, you rescue anyone he has captured. Heroes are not considered Bystanders in this case and would not add +1 to Sinister's attack.

The Mastermind is an Enemy and would therefore capture the hero.

The Mastermind is not a Villain and would not get the +2 attack as indicated on the Scheme.

Members of the Henchman and Villain groups are considered Villains.

I wrote this from my memory of the cards, so someone can (and surely will ) correct me if I'm mistaken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gray
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhythmic wrote:
Each time you defeat Mr. Sinister, you rescue anyone he has captured. Heroes are not considered Bystanders in this case and would not add +1 to Sinister's attack.

The Mastermind is an Enemy and would therefore capture the hero.

The Mastermind is not a Villain and would not get the +2 attack as indicated on the Scheme.

Members of the Henchman and Villain groups are considered Villains.

I wrote this from my memory of the cards, so someone can (and surely will ) correct me if I'm mistaken.

You got it right, sir.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.