Vs System 2PCG: The Marvel Battles» Forums » Rules

Subject: Back Row Flight rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos Cruz
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
If Im in the Back row With Flight..And have supporting characters in the front row. Can I fly over my front row support and attack the enemy front row?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have range, yes. Flight isn't needed to attack the front row, only the back. You need range to attack from the back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cruz07 wrote:
If Im in the Back row With Flight..And have supporting characters in the front row. Can I fly over my front row support and attack the enemy front row?

No. Flight allows you to fly over your OPPONENTS front row. Ranged allows you to attack from your back row.

Hence why Ranged and Flight make for a very powerful character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Smith
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Does this mean a flight only character can only attack back row to back? I.e. A flight character can not attack from back row to enemies front row?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Vidro

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
If your front row character has flight, he can attack your opponents front row or fly over their front row and attack their back row unless they have flight or grab in their front row also.

If your back row character has range and flight, he can attack your opponents front row or fly over their front row and attack their back row unless they have flight or grab in their front row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmith327 wrote:
Does this mean a flight only character can only attack back row to back? I.e. A flight character can not attack from back row to enemies front row?

A character with flight and not ranged can only attack FROM THE FRONT ROW to the opponents FRONT OR BACK ROW.

A character with ranged and not flight can attack FROM THE FRONT OR BACK ROW to the opponents FRONT ROW only.

A character with both ranged and flight can attack FROM THE FRONT OR BACK ROW to the opponents FRONT OR BACK ROW.

In all cases, if the opponent has a character with flight IN THE FRONT ROW, you cannot attack a character in their BACK ROW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.