Subject: What Ended up only available from the KS? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance!... I salute you.
badge
Conan! What is best in life? Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking at picking up a painted set of this game, but curious as too what didn't make it into the retail box?

Was it just the two KS scenario gifts?

Thanks for any insight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Extra set of unpainted Luftles, although those can be purchased separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance!... I salute you.
badge
Conan! What is best in life? Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, are 27 Luftles more than enough (base 18 + 9 from a expansion pack)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dmcallahan wrote:
Also, are 27 Luftles more than enough (base 18 + 9 from a expansion pack)?

I'll let somebody else jump in for that one since I haven't actually played yet laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends how many players are playing and whether you plan to play a campaign or not.

The 9 Luftles consist the maximum number of Luftles that any one Tribe can have access to during a campaign. That being said, not all Tribes are designed to use Luftles the same amount as others. For example Palaudis is designed to utlise them pretty extensively, Ignis are pretty self-sufficient etc... it depends.

If you have three players, then that is absolutely all you need. If you plan to play with four (or five) in campaigns, then you MAY need more.

My suggestion would be see how you go with what you are planning and if you end up needing more, you can always sub in the Wild Luftle tokens for extras until you decide whether you want to buy more.

I have been testing a Luftle only Tribe as well, but that is still a ways off.

All the best and if you have any other questions, please just let me know. I'd love to hear how you go!

Cheers,
Ben.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boromir_and_Kermit wrote:
It depends how many players are playing and whether you plan to play a campaign or not.

The 9 Luftles consist the maximum number of Luftles that any one Tribe can have access to during a campaign. That being said, not all Tribes are designed to use Luftles the same amount as others. For example Palaudis is designed to utlise them pretty extensively, Ignis are pretty self-sufficient etc... it depends.

If you have three players, then that is absolutely all you need. If you plan to play with four (or five) in campaigns, then you MAY need more.

My suggestion would be see how you go with what you are planning and if you end up needing more, you can always sub in the Wild Luftle tokens for extras until you decide whether you want to buy more.

I have been testing a Luftle only Tribe as well, but that is still a ways off.

All the best and if you have any other questions, please just let me know. I'd love to hear how you go!

Cheers,
Ben.

Thanks for that Ben. I plan to play with my three daughters, so four player games will be common. I'll just plan to roll with an extra expansion pack and see how well it goes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! I hope you all have a blast! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.