United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got some Season 3 blind boxes, and I'm wondering about trading for those that I'm missing. My questions are:

1) Is there a common/uncommon rate that people trade at? Is it 2:1, or higher, or can you not usually make such a trade at all?

2) What kind of value do people place on the gold-based foil versions? Are they trading for more? Less?

I guess I'm just trying to get a feel for the "exchange rate." I know that some games (like Dice Masters) have a pretty well-established ratio. Is there anything like that for Krosmaster?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Metelo
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
puzzlemonkey wrote:
I finally got some Season 3 blind boxes, and I'm wondering about trading for those that I'm missing. My questions are:

1) Is there a common/uncommon rate that people trade at? Is it 2:1, or higher, or can you not usually make such a trade at all?

2) What kind of value do people place on the gold-based foil versions? Are they trading for more? Less?

I guess I'm just trying to get a feel for the "exchange rate." I know that some games (like Dice Masters) have a pretty well-established ratio. Is there anything like that for Krosmaster?

At our game store, we trade them usually 2:1. Note that we tend to care more about the foil commons than the rares, as it is an easy ay to identify the figures on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.