Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willian Batista
Brazil
Osasco
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been eyeing this game for quite some time now (since Bruno Faidutti mentioned it on his blog), and it seens really interesting. There's an enjoyabe, "dark" theme, simple mechanics, magic, great artwork and that always welcomed, "lovable" aspect of messing up with the other players =D I look forward to adding this game to my collection, however it bothers me that there's so little information about the Magick cards. I have this thing that I can only get myself to buy something when I know EXACTLY what I'm getting (for everything, not only games). So, if I'm not asking too much, could someone provide me with a list of the Magick cards? Doesn't need to be a photo of every single one, just the basic information so I can understand what I'm buying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are there to break the rules and flow of the game. White magic is mostly protection and healing.

They have healing cards that give you life and cards that remove ravens from peoples hands.
They also have cards that count as the 4 non raven suits to bolster your hands power.

The black magic cards are agressive. They can steal cards force people to swap hands or to reduce the number of draft turns.

Those are the basics. These cards turn the rules upside down when least expected.

I hope that helps.

We have played a few times and have had a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Milles wrote:
I've been eyeing this game for quite some time now (since Bruno Faidutti mentioned it on his blog), and it seens really interesting. There's an enjoyabe, "dark" theme, simple mechanics, magic, great artwork and that always welcomed, "lovable" aspect of messing up with the other players =D I look forward to adding this game to my collection, however it bothers me that there's so little information about the Magick cards. I have this thing that I can only get myself to buy something when I know EXACTLY what I'm getting (for everything, not only games). So, if I'm not asking too much, could someone provide me with a list of the Magick cards? Doesn't need to be a photo of every single one, just the basic information so I can understand what I'm buying

In addition to the overview above, you may also like to examine the two photos of sample cards from each deck in the gallery. (View at Original size for best view)

-Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willian Batista
Brazil
Osasco
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes yes, I've seen those, and I was actually looking for even more examples when I asked. But I watched a few (many, actually) video reviews and, since it turned out each one shows a few examples of cards, I could pretty much see half of the Magicks of each color, which is good enough info for me XD thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.