Hide
6 Posts

Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers» Forums » General

Subject: Update at Pax Prime rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bors
msg tools
So i thought I read somewhere that there were going to be updates at PAX or was that wishful thinking?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James S.
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
http://www.gatheringmagic.com/news-08282015-arena-of-the-pla...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo I wonder if we will get two colors of spells and squads for Kiora. If not, we'll be able to deck build for her in games without other PWs of her two colors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
goo I wonder if we will get two colors of spells and squads for Kiora. If not, we'll be able to deck build for her in games without other PWs of her two colors!

Yup. It says so if you follow the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thayne Weston
United States
Nibley
Utah
flag msg tools
The die has been cast- Julius Caesar
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea of the expansion having a full set of planeswalker deck and army. I think this will be a good way to sell unique squads and planeswalkers. Hopefully another box of commons will be sold as well. I wonder if any cardboard terrain sections will come in this. Having this many planeswalkers could lead to some interesting 3v3 games if the board gets big enough. I think the 20 price point is good as well. Only bad news here is we have to wait until January
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrel
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poop. I was really hoping for a Tezzeret. Maybe next time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.