4 Posts

Mottainai» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mask Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Carlson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have the mask as a completed work, can my opponent use her helpers bonus actions as prayer or craft? Or may she only use all of the actions from my task as the task action?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chudyk
msg tools
designer
JRedGiant1 wrote:
If I have the mask as a completed work, can my opponent use her helpers bonus actions as prayer or craft? Or may she only use all of the actions from my task as the task action?

The latter, from your task only as the task-specific action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cchudyk wrote:
JRedGiant1 wrote:

The latter, from your task only as the task-specific action.

This assumes, of course, that we are talking about the actions provided by helpers that match the task of the player who has completed Mask.

Any action provided by a helper (either one provided basically or a bonus one due be covered) is ultimately from the task that the helper matches.

Mask says, "Opponents cannot convert actions from your tasks into PRAYER or CRAFT actions," and it thus makes sense that it applies also the helper-provided actions that result from such tasks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carlson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.