Subject: Best kickstarter game ever? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Avelar
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's crazy to hear Vassel and Sam say that this is the best kickstarter game after I said this during its starter. It's nice to be right! Cassel put it second but will move it to first after its officially out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anthony is referring to this.

Tom ranked it number 2, Sam number 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Antivelar wrote:
[Vasel] put it second but will move it to first after its officially out.

That's not what he said at all. He said he wouldn't be surprised if it passes Arcadia Quest when he's played it more, but for now he has had more fun with Arcadia Quest.

Either way, two great Eric Lang designs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will consider ranking it if I ever get my copy. I know I am not alone in not having a copy yet, but it is getting annoying to keep hearing good things about it and not have it to see for myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
I will consider ranking it if I ever get my copy. I know I am not alone in not having a copy yet, but it is getting annoying to keep hearing good things about it and not have it to see for myself.

Assuming you backed it on KS they said during the ks that this would happen. I completely understand if it's not announced but they said this was gping to happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but what does THIS mean for Up Front?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mat628 wrote:
Yes, but what does THIS mean for Up Front?
That this is more annoying. With Up Front, the money was just thrown away. With Blood Rage it is known that the game exists, appears to be quite fun, but remains out of reach. Then there is the also missing Rum & Bones, which has been shipping to the USA for a while, just not to my house. I would consider myself cursed except that my copy of Mistral arrived undamaged and Secrets of the Lost Tomb is set up downstairs. Cursed, I tell you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See Blood Rage isn't the best game on kickstarter because one guy said it wasn't. Pass!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.