Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rolster IEM
Antarctica
Connecticut
msg tools
mb
http://terra.snellman.net/game/jan195

This game looks so wild to me! No bon tile for SA/SH, and score tile for SA/SH is in rounds 2 and 5.
He doesn't even build his SH, so do you think that was his intention all along? or do you think he switched strat for reasons I obviously don't see...

thx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri Savola
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't remember why I chose Nomads in that game. But I don't always plan to build SH with Nomads. Especially when bon6 is not in the game SH is much less attractive because if you build it early you will be struggling for both money and workers and if you build it late you will not get much use out of it. Bon6 makes a big difference because if it's in the game, there are actually enough workers to build SH early if you get bon6 (and you also get bonus points 1-3 times in the game which is nice).

I don't always pick the best faction. Sometimes I feel strong urge to play with some specific faction and in those cases I might pick it if the setup is remotely acceptable for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.