Eminent Domain» Forums » General

Subject: Somehow hopping for an online gameplay available. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelvin Lau
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend bought it into the group. It was so much fun and the idea is refreshing combining dominion and RFTG, I am surprised it has a such a low ranking.

I hope there will be a online platform available, but then probably not due to its low ranking in bgg over the 4 years already. (That's why I didn't discover it) Still hope so...

Because real life games are never enough. Hopefully there could be a platform like BGA, or something like TTA BGO.

Great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if I'd call rank 297 low. I'd say anything in the top 500 is certainly respectable. The publisher is certainly still supporting the game, since they just kickstarted the second of three planned expansions. They've also created two spin off games (Eminent Domain: Microcosm and Eminent Domain: Battlecruisers) for the franchise.

That said, I'd love to have an online/app implementation of this. I don't think that TMG have done any app/online versions of any of their games yet though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Burkett
United States
Warsaw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed with the first reply -- being ranked 297th puts this game in the top 0.3 percent of all games tracked in the site. That's definitely something!

I doubt you'll see an official online version from the publisher as most of the money probably would've been made in its initial release, but with all the great content and Kickstarters still coming out for this game, it's a wonderful time to be a fan of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Hobbes
China
Guangzhou
Guangdong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Platforms that make creating online versions simpler are becoming more common. We might get our online version through Tabletop Simulator or Tabletopia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.