BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Questions about searching for a game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Rhodes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi all

Apologies if this is the wrong place but i'm a new user just looking for the name of a game I used to play must be 30+ years ago.

Can you tell me where to post?

TIA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right here is fine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Rhodes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Cool

Can't remember the name of the game but it was kinda based on a airmail postal service based around SE Asia i think the object being to fly deliveries, post and cargo between airports such as Singapore, Hong Kong etc.

Whilst I'm writing it down it sounds a bit boring but sure it was more fun than that. Can't really remember much more than that but do remember it being fun (at the time) to play.

If anyone knows the name that would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B-G
United Kingdom
Leeds
W Yorks
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an advanced search querying all games released before 1990 with an aviation/transport category. It might be one of these. See if it jogs your memory (my age was in low single digits 30 years ago, so I will have limited first hand experience I can offer).

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&advse...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Iordache
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on Daniel search, could it be Air Charter?

Players represent competing air-freight companies shuttling cargoes between airfields in northern Australia and S.E. Asia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Rhodes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
iadrianik wrote:
Based on Daniel search, could it be Air Charter?

Players represent competing air-freight companies shuttling cargoes between airfields in northern Australia and S.E. Asia.

Yes!!! Thats the one, thanks Adrian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.