Andre F
United Kingdom
Warrington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another batch of games are on sale at MWF:

http://www.monkeyswithfire.com/sale?pagenumber=1

As far as I can see the free shipping still applies within the UK so hopefully you can find a bargain. There's different titles in the list from last time too.

Question is, do I get Dead Panic if I've already got Castle Panic plus the expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, if this is a new sale it's a bit off that they're listing Cyclades as part of the sale when it's still out of stock. I'm sure there are laws about having a reasonable number of units to sell if you're claiming something is on sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Burke
England
Newcastle (aka Geordie Land)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im struggling to see any sale prices. They are roughly the same as most online shops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Looks like they're basically displaying the RRP and then selling them for less as a Sale. However, most other Online stores sell below the RRP without calling it a sale. There are numerous other site which sell for these prices or less (from the few games that I've compared).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, their prices include p&p, when others generally don't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Good point. Also, I saw Galaxy Trucker for £25 (but it was out of stock).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should also ask them for a deal on a bundle: they know that by rolling-up delivery into their prices they can look expensive for salver games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.