Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was inspired by Matt's Spider-Verse miniSpansion, so I went ahead and created the Inheritors as a Villain group.

Morlun will be the Mastermind leading them, he'll be here soon.

The Villain group consists of two copies of Brix & Bora, Jennix and Karn and one copy each of Daemos and Verna.

Their schtick is... well, they eat Spiders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Edwards
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Inheritors Villain Group [Mastermind coming soon] - an IronSyndicate custom
Nice! Another set off my to-do list!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: The Inheritors Villain Group [Mastermind coming soon] - an IronSyndicate custom
Love it! Insta-print.

Is Daemos's Fight effect repeating, or just one additional feast. I would think because it doesn't say repeat, it's a one time thing, but it could be evil/fitting to have to repeat as needed.

Also, if not using a single Spider-Friends Adversary, their premise is diminished. Maybe a lesser effect if the feast isn't uber-effective? Or is feast enough of a problem?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattimeo84 wrote:
Love it! Insta-print.

Is Daemos's Fight effect repeating, or just one additional feast. I would think because it doesn't say repeat, it's a one time thing, but it could be evil/fitting to have to repeat as needed.

My initial thought was to have it "If the feasted card is [Spider-Friends], repeat this effect." But then changed my mind, it's a bit too brutal. Feasting twice is bad enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mattimeo84 wrote:
Also, if not using a single Spider-Friends Adversary, their premise is diminished. Maybe a lesser effect if the feast isn't uber-effective? Or is feast enough of a problem?

Yes, if you use them with no Spider-Friends heroes in play - they're a bit easier. But so would any predator be when you take away their main food source

So you have to deal with "just" Feasting devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Archer
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing work. I've been hoping for Spider-Verse material from Upper Deck, but I'm not holding my breath. This really scratches that itch - I especially like the recruitable Karn; it really fits with the story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Riley
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
I Am One With The Force
badge
The Force Is With Me
mbmbmbmbmb
mattimeo84 wrote:
Love it! Insta-print.

Seconded!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here, I tried my hand at making Karn look a bit more like the official Villain to Hero cards:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the Morlun Mastermind card. He feeds on people, using their energy as his own.

And his tactics...

What about Solus?

Huh?

What about Solus? He's really cool. I want to fight Solus

Well... Sure. Replace Morlun's "Going for Seconds" tactic with this one:

And then Solus can show up:

That's neat. Can I just fight against Solus straight up, without going through Morlun?

Sure, go ahead.

But then there won't be any Morlun!

Jeez...

Replace one of the Inheritors with this (I recommend either one of the Jennix or Brix & Bora).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate how much I love this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Edwards
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YUS!

The 'Going for Seconds' card has 'Preform' instead of 'Perform'. Though Morlun and his kind are sneaky, they could preform things...who knows!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gremlinator wrote:
YUS!

The 'Going for Seconds' card has 'Preform' instead of 'Perform'. Though Morlun and his kind are sneaky, they could preform things...who knows!

Sigh... It's one of those words that I never spell correctly... Fixed, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added both Masterminds to the Marvel Master Database.

Never heard of either of them...but the look solid none the less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
These things are pretty interesting. Cool! I got to read a tiny amount of the Inheritors story line, but it seemed interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.