Vincent Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) How do we get quest tokens? For example, the skull token?

2) If I play the Secret Passage card, and I choose to explore a settlement card, it also has a reward icon on it. What reward do I get? Is that in addition to the reward that comes with visiting, say, the Hydrophonics Farm (a choice between food or 4 resources). If it is extra, do I get that reward before or after I go into the settlement?

3) Likewise, on a map card, it has the icon to go into the #1 settlement, and it has a reward icon. Is that in addition to the reward printed on the settlement card? If so, do I get that before or after I go to the settlement? And what reward do I draw? Is that how I get skulls and other quest tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Darlage
United States
Columbus
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
These pretzels are making me thirsty
mbmbmbmbmb
VincentDarlage wrote:
1) How do we get quest tokens? For example, the skull token?

2) If I play the Secret Passage card, and I choose to explore a settlement card, it also has a reward icon on it. What reward do I get? Is that in addition to the reward that comes with visiting, say, the Hydrophonics Farm (a choice between food or 4 resources). If it is extra, do I get that reward before or after I go into the settlement?

3) Likewise, on a map card, it has the icon to go into the #1 settlement, and it has a reward icon. Is that in addition to the reward printed on the settlement card? If so, do I get that before or after I go to the settlement? And what reward do I draw? Is that how I get skulls and other quest tokens?
1) Completing quests at certain Settlements will give you these tokens. Specifically, the quest at 'Cannibal Cult' will give you a skull token.

2) You would get only the reward shown on the Secret Passage card. If you chose a location and it was the Hydrophonics card, your reward would be the choice you mentioned. The hand icon on the Secret Passage card alludes to the reward for choosing a Settlement. It is just showing the rewards the same as if the location was on a map card.

3) No, it is just showing you would get that reward on the Settlement card located at the #1 settlement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vermin Games
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Yes, Charles is right: the principle is, you get the rewards as shown on the icon, wherever the location is coming from.
So in a Settlement you always get a reward choice plus options for additional rewards (you give something or you do something and you get a special token as a reward). In an Outpost you normally get an item, unless it's a skull (for defeating the Cannibal Cult). In an Anomaly you normally get a code, unless it's a children token (for saving them in the Abandoned Farm).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.