Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Street Performer - if you return this card to the quest card zone while taking a card during the quest phase, you can take two quest cards instead of one.

My question:
What allows you to return this card? I didn't see any abilities that allow you to return a companion to the board. Is the intent of this card supposed to be more like the following?

You may return this card to the quest card zone while taking a card during the quest phase. If you do, you can take two quest cards instead of one.

The only other thing I could think of is if you use the spy to look at a face down card and it just happens to be this one, so then you put it back (because the spy action makes you put it back) and then get to take two cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wizcreations wrote:
You may return this card to the quest card zone while taking a card during the quest phase. If you do, you can take two quest cards instead of one.

Most probable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
Welcome to the finals of the 43rd Stare Out Tournament. Press Esc to start.
mb
The purpose of the Street Performer is to be a placeholder, if there's nothing useful to take. Later when a really good lineup comes, you try to be the first player, and so you get two good cards, leaving the Street Performer behind for someone else to take.

The similar Witch in the Schmidt Spiele edition is even better, as you don't have to wait for your turn; you can exchange it for another quest card out of turn order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.