Iron Guards: Battle of Shanghai» Forums » News

Subject: Preordering information rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For Hong Kong, the deadline of the preorder is 3/9/2015.

English rulebook of this game will be available only to those who have purchased the game from me.

If you are interested in ordering this game(with the Chinese Board Wargame magazine Issue #11), we can settle through Paypalaccount. Cost of the magazine will be USD22.5, excluding postage & packaging. The magazine weights about 600g. For U.S. Australia, New Zealand, Canada and most European Countries, postage & packaging by airmail would cost you USD13 per magazine. The English rulebook will be sent to you by email (to save the cost of printing & postage & packaging).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two games in this Issue. Iron Guard and Nanking Nanking.

I have finished translating the rulebook and the scenarios of Iron Guard but are waiting for the soft copy of its 1 page Quick Reference Sheet and the rulebook of Nanking Nanking from Formosa Force to translate them into English before I am comfortable to accept the foreign orders.

Will let you know when I have finished my translation work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
15 pages of English Rulebook + 4 pages of Scenarios (5 Scenarios!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The weight of the magazine (with the two games Nanjing Nanjing and Iron Guards) is 600g (instead of the estimated 500g). Therefore, the p&p to most US and European Countries is USD13 (instead of previous estimated USD11.5)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is available now.

English rulebook of this game will be available only to those who have purchased the game from me.

If you are interested in ordering this game(with the Chinese Board Wargame magazine Issue #11), we can settle through Paypalaccount. Cost of the magazine will be USD22.5, excluding postage & packaging. The magazine weights about 600g. For U.S. Australia, New Zealand, Canada and most European Countries, postage & packaging by airmail would cost you USD13 per magazine. The English rulebook will be sent to you by email (to save the cost of printing & postage & packaging).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M St
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
The game sounds interesting, but how does one contact you? I've sent you a PM, that didn't seem to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have any stocks of this game at the moment.

Will update after I have finished updating the V1.1 rules English translation. Of course, the Updated English rulebook is only available to those who have purchased this game directly from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested also. Will you be restocking this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.